Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Analyze policies and processes to identify risks to service quality to develop a quality control plan that can prevent issues occurred. Propose new solution for existing policy and process by benchmarking with other competitors in the market
- Cooperate with related functions to ensure implementation and compliance with the requirements of the quality management system.
- Develop and conduct training manuals and quality guidelines to increase complain awareness at Tiki. Provide constructive feedback and professional advice to other business partner.
- Maintain good relationship with other stakeholder to understand their business needs and always try to identify mutual goal to reach a ‘Win-Win’ solution for related parties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3-4 years of experience in relevant positions. Online e-commerce experience is a plus.
- High-level of integrity, team collaboration and discipline.
- Strong logical thinking and detail oriented.
- Experience in using G Suite, Microsoft Visio / Diagrams.net & Microsoft Office.
- Good stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English speaking & writing skill. Required the ability to communicate complex business issues through concise presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment, meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.