Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job holder will support the planning, implementation and monitoring of strategic projects in talentmanagement across the organization. The job holder will leverage workforce planning information to help withthe identification of critical talent, while supporting the retention and accelerated development of prioritisedtalent populations.
- Research best practices and developments in talent management across industries and organizations tosupport the design of an effective Talent Management strategy for the organization.
- Create and refresh the definitions of talent for different talent pools and assessment approaches to align withthe organisation's human resource and business strategies.
- Measure the value of different talent programs and design /refresh succession, development and retentionapproaches.
- Recommend design options to address gaps in the organizational diagnosis on talent.
- Monitor and evaluate talent programs through consultation with the business and key stakeholders within theHuman Resource Division.
- Design a monitoring system to track the progress of talent enrolled in bespoke programs.
- Implement and measure program success with evaluation reports and feedback sessions from participantsand stakeholders.
- Connect job architecture design, performance management, career path development, succession planningand high potential talent programs with the organization's talent acquisition strategy, rewards strategy andhuman capital systems administration.
- Create governance policies, guidelines and guidebooks for successful administration of the talent strategy andprograms.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Professional certification from CIPD, SHRM, ATD and other reputable human resources organizations ispreferred
- At least 10 years of experience in Talent Development, Performance Management, Learning and Development
- Knowledge of banking and financial services, technology or fintech is preferred
- Experienced in instructional design methodology, learning application methodologies and design frameworks
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Human Capital Management systems
- Business English standard of proficiency as required for the role