Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work closely with garment vendors to raise and resolve all fabric related issues between mill and garment vendors. Work as a connecting link between mill, CFL HK team and VN garment vendors to raise and resolve all fabric related issues.
• Facilitate resolution of all fabric related issues in a time bound manner so as to keep production and shipment as per given TNA and avoid delays in production/shipment due to fabric related issues.
• Set acceptable/unacceptable standard for garment vendors for any fabric issues found by them, decide whether fabric shipment is acceptable/not acceptable, or garment vendors need to do some special arrangement to deal with fabric related issues.
• Set fabric related SOPs & guidelines with all VN garment vendors, relevant to fabric inspection, communication, standards, etc.
• Onboard all VN garment vendors about fabric procedures, manuals of all buyers and make sure they are following as per buyer’s set procedures/standards.
• Training VN QA/Merchandising teams on fabric related procedures, standards setting, types of fabrics, testing procedures and requirements, test reports, etc.
• Follow up closely on fabric and garment test reports, raise and resolve any failures between mill and garment vendors.
• Risk analysis and mitigation of all fabric related issues at pre-prod stage and follow up on them through bulk production stage to ensure no issues in bulk production.
• Supports the efforts of establishing mill/trim suppliers evaluation standards, process and CAP follow-up
• Monthly monitor and recording of mill’s performance and of garment vendor’s performance about their handling of fabric issues and report it to his/her manager, discuss and implement improvement plan with both mill and garment vendors.
• Supports any fabric related projects as required.
• Handling wash related issues during bulk prod, guiding laundries to resolve any wash issues, working closely with garment vendors to set up wash standards, guide them about right wash procedures, risk analysis and mitigation, etc before bulk washing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Mill manufacturing, and fabric technology background is preferred.
• Diploma or above in Textile Fashion, Textile Technology or related discipline is preferred.
• Comprehensive and hands-on knowledge of Fibers and Yarns, Textile Construction (knit and woven), Fabric and Fiber Properties, Dyeing Processes, Finishing Processes, Printing Processes, Laboratory Testing, Fabric Inspection, Testing Standards, etc.
• Good in reading, writing and spoken English.
• Confident in handling this role and making decisions independently.
• This position needs daily travelling to factories in different North VN provinces, daily working in factories, it’s not an office job.