What We Can Offer
Who you are
You have experience field service in relevant industry and you are looking for a long term and evolving career opportunity. You are solution-driven, task and result-oriented person with a strong customer first mindset. You have the ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. You are ready to learn and collaborate and go the extra mile to make things happen.
About the job
The role is responsible for Execute all services of our 360º service portfolio on specific products, modules and systems.
• Relevant engineering diploma/degree from established University in Mechanical, Mechatronics, (graduated from University of Polytechnics, or Marine Engineering is an advantage), or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years of field service experience in the relevant industry; Food Processing, Marine, etc.
• Good Comman in English and Vietnamese
• Relevant experience on Alfa Laval or similar equipment an advantage.
• Willing to travel and work beyond office hours and support customer’s emergency case.
• Has worked in company with international setting and has worked with a matrix organization.
• Experience with Industrial electrical (PLC, Frequency Inverter…) is an advantage
Reporting to the Service Operation Manager of Service Division, the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
o Responsible for executing and providing technical support to customer: commissioning, installing, testing, repairing and maintaining as well as condition monitoring and energy audits on products, modules and systems at customer site
o Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical problems with application and deep product knowledge on customers site
o Train customer on the features of products they have purchased
o Preparation of the service job to execute / resolve at the shortest possible time
o Follow up on actions and promises made to customers
o Write advanced (external / internal) service report on site and get it signed by the customer
o Update service execution IT system with relevant information
o Report unsafe practices, incidents and work for continuous improvement
o Capture Installed Base on site and communicate sales opportunities to sales organization
o Proactive service advice to customers relating to the 360 service portfolio
o Execute service in our Service Centres if required
o Communicate product related change notifications (Service Bulletins)
o Train Field Service engineers in own organization if appointed as trainer or mentor for ALSOC
o Supervise and oversee service jobs within your scope of expertise
** This position will be base in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam