Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Direct reports: N/A
Interface with Others Local Sales & Marketing, Country Finance Center, Accenture, Regional Finance
• Perform Customer Reviews in partnership with Sales team to assess financial performance and make recommendation of actions
• Provide Decision Support in partnership with regional leadership team and country management team to shape strategy, drive portfolio decisions & lead/participate in business reviews
• Execute Identified Strategy (Pricing, Product Portfolio, etc.)
• Perform Specialized Reporting by using business insights from review of financial analysis and scenario planning, leveraging on market competitive analysis, external benchmarking, customer and channel analysis that aims at identifying business & financial opportunities and risks, driving development of action plans in collaborations with local finance and business partners
• Working closely with cross functional teams to validate assumptions and commentaries provided by business, and eventually ensure recommendations
provided are sound.
• Review BVA for sales and quarterly P&L, provide analysis and commentary of country performance to regional FP&A, and support monthly financial review with country Finance leader to identify areas of concerns for further analysis and action planning.
• Working with country finance team to drive the preparation and validation of forecasts that incorporates impact of changes in internal and external business conditions and manage action plans to ensure financial targets are met
• Articulate and frame insights, risks, opportunities and support local management in its communication to Regional cluster leadership based upon a deep understanding of current and emerging market trends, geographic, cultural needs.
• Track action plans execution at the local business, validate assumptions and review action plans as initial assumptions changed
• Standardize financial reports for management’s review at local market and with cluster leadership team across the sectors, and ensure reporting is efficient and insightful
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3-5 working experience within financial control, management reporting and business analysis, preferably with an international commercial sales & marketing in Consumer industry.
• Customer focused, with the ability to collaborate and communicate with country and clusters business & finance leaderships and internal and external relationships
• Strong scenario planning, financial modelling, reporting, consolidation and market analysis capabilities
• Possess sound business acumen, and ability to validate business assumptions, discuss business and marketing strategies with commercial partners
• Ability to influence business partner and actively shape the conversations to target at the outcome desired
• A passion for detail as well as analysis of data from high-level view with a natural
ability to look at the “total picture”
• Strong ability to “cut through” the noise, validate root cause directly with middle
business managers, and strategically sum up the context and recommendations
• Good understanding of reporting requirements in J&J across multiple sector
• Experience with TM1 planning tools, and advanced financial modelling and forecasting techniques