What We Can Offer
o Prepare cost transfer request for review and approval;
o Collect data and documentation to support the preparation of the financial reports for donors to ensure reconciliation with the accounting records;
o Prepare supporting documentation for financial report submissions and audits;
o Execute the activities related to the signature process of financial reports, once all requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist the PLANS Office with partner financial reporting and clearance processes
o Review the partner financial reports and ensure that the financial reporting checklist is complete; detect and report issues;
o Review the transaction list provided by the partner and ensure it matches with the financial report;
o Review supporting evidence provided by the partner and take the necessary actions as needed.
- Assist the PLANS Office with grant opening and data management in our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
o Prepare the grant opening template for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system opening process;
o Prepare budget uploads in a timely manner to ensure budgets in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system are up to date.
- Other support tasks as required from the PLANS unit.
• Technology career education in economics, accounting, finance and related fields;
• At least two (2) years of relevant work experience in finance units in process-oriented/ transactional activities;
• Proficiency in relevant software packages (Microsoft Office Suite);
• Knowledge of or experience with financial management software;
• Full professional proficiency of the English language, both written and spoken;
• Solid interpersonal, communications and teamwork skills; courtesy and tact, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different cultural and national backgrounds;
• Well developed skills in personal organization, filing and priority setting, problem solving and accuracy;
• Strong client orientation and service approach; and
• Sound judgment and initiative; ability to work independently within the assigned area.
- Skills and competence
• Work experience in an international environment
• Working knowledge of other languages
In your email, please include:
1. A cover letter illustrating your motivation to apply and suitability for the above position against the listed qualifications and work responsibilities.
2. A detailed curriculum vitae, including the names and email addresses of three professional referees who have worked either as your professional or academic supervisors and are knowledgeable about your skills and professional abilities.
Only qualified applicants with relevant skills and experience will be contacted. Applications should be submitted no later than 15/11/2021.