Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Work with Department heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team.
- Analyzing financial and operational results with multi-dimension to better understand company performance.
- Develop KPI/Matrix to measure the company performance.
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results.
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives.
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions.
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets.
- Managing a team of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Other related duties requested by line-managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CMA, CPA, CFA is priority
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis, priority for life insurance
- Significant analytical skill set, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills both in Vietnamese and in English, enable written and oral communication with Expats is a requirement
- Careful, sense of responsibility