Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Receive and collect project information from relevant departments to update project performance reports periodically or upon request.
- Coordinate with functional departments to control and propose measures to ensure operational efficiency and profit targets of projects in particular and of the Group in general.
2. Preparing financial forecast, cash flow/PL
- Participating in forecasting cash flow and business results of Business Units/Projects
- Synthesize, and analyze data for financial forecasting model.
- Detailed planning of implementation steps, identifying limitations and solutions.
- Periodic implementation of the financial forecasting model
3. Preparing Budgeting/ Business Plan
- Participating in supporting the annual Budgeting process for Business Units/Subs/Projects
- Performing analysis reports comparing the performance against the Budget
- Re-estimate the Budget periodically
4. Preparing management reports and other relevant reports
- Prepare and review internal management reports as required.
- Analyze and clearly explain the causes of the difference between the actual and the forecast. Ensure any deviations from estimates and forecasts are explained in management reports, including any future/potential possibilities for the Business Unit/Project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate majoring in Finance or Accounting.
- Having ACCA and CPA certificates is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of accounting/audit
- Experience in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Proficiency in English
Specific job skills
- Ability to work well with detailed and accurate numbers
- Having fast, accurate calculation skills & good analytical mind.
- Good communication skills and quick learning.
- Fluently use office and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of management accounting, and consolidated ES accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of finance and accounting, especially real estate finance and accounting.
- Financial data analysis and forecasting skills.
- Having a strategic vision of the Company's investment and business development directions
Mindsets & behaviors
- Takes Initiative and Innovation
- Collaborative and Supportive
- Passionate, hardworking and well-organized professional
- Integrity, Professional, and Ownership (Core values)