What We Can Offer
• Work closely with our team of designers and our clients. Slick animation, beautiful scrolling, stunning transitions.
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure we have clean HTML and CSS, and things work smoothly regardless of the browser or device.
• Collaborate with designers to build UI/UX competency across the teams, and be proactively involved in the design stages. We are looking for someone with both the designing and programming mindsets.
• Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
• Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web design & development.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
• Strong UI/UX experience.
• Have strong skills and practical experience with modern front-end technologies: AngularJs, NodeJS, ReactJS
• Comfortable with hand-crafting HTML/CSS that is elegant, hack-free, accessible and standard compliant.
• Experience working with Web API, Web Services REST, SOAP, XML and related data exchange technologies
• Strong experience with building responsive and cross-platform websites
• Understand the principles of progressive enhancements, graceful degradation and their trade-offs.
• Experience using a CSS preprocessor like SASS, LESS or Stylus.
• Able to work with the tools and artifacts produced by designers.
• Language skills: Good written and spoken English.
GOOD TO HAVE
• Experienced in web application and scripting languages C#, ASP.NET MVC, PHP.
• Experienced in databases MS SQL Server, MySQL.
• Experienced in auto-build and auto-deployment is a plus
• Good working experience with a framework or libraries like Lodash, jQuery, Backbone, or d3.
• Knowledge of the secrets behind smooth, natural animation and has implemented complex sequences using Velocity, GSAP, or similar tools.
• First-hand experience applying a structural approach like BEM, SMACSS or OOCSS to styling HTML.
• Comfort with employing various Node.js based tools like NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp or Yeoman in the development work-flow.
• Experienced in Agile Development methodologies, SCRUM process
• Can communicate with the customer to clarify requirement and discuss for technical works
COOL TO HAVE
• Experienced using Photoshop or other graphics editors.
• Leadership and team management skills.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role, however please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.