Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Build responsive and interactive websites, working closely with our team of designers and our clients. Slick animation, beautiful scrolling, stunning transitions.
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure we have clean HTML and CSS, and things work smoothly regardless of the browser or device.
• Collaborate with designers to build UI/UX competency across the teams, and be proactively involved in the design stages. We’re looking for someone with both the designing and programming mindsets.
• Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
• Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web design & development.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Strong UI/UX experience.
• Comfortable with hand-crafting HTML/CSS that are elegant, hack-free, accessible and standard compliant.
• Strong experience with building responsive and cross-platform websites, using a mobile-first approach.
• Understand the principles of progressive enhancements, graceful degradation and their trade-offs.
• Experience using a CSS preprocessor like SASS, LESS or Stylus.
• Able to work with the tools and artefacts produced by designers.
• Language skills: Good written and spoken English.
Good to have
• Experienced in web application and scripting languages C#, ASP.NET MVC, PHP
• Experienced in databases MS SQL Server, MySQL
• Good working experience with a framework or library like lodash, jQuery, Backbone, Angular, React, or d3.
• Knowledge of the secrets behind smooth, natural animation and has implemented complex sequences using Velocity, GSAP, or similar tools.
• First-hand experience applying a structural approach like BEM, SMACSS or OOCSS to styling HTML.
• Comfort with employing various Node.js based tools like NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp or Yeoman in the development work-flow.
• Experienced in Agile Development methodologies, SCRUM process
• Can communicate with customer to clarify requirement and discuss for technical works
Cool to have
• Experienced using Photoshop or other graphics editors.
• Leadership and team management skills
To apply, please submit the following information
• Job Application Letter with “Senior Front-end Developer” in the subject line.
• Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.niteco.com
Read about Niteco on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Niteco
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Department
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Niteco is a world-class software development company with expertise in building custom applications, mobile solutions, and implementation of web content management and e-commerce strategies. Our teams have a proven track record in achieving fantastic success with our global client base by working in close partnership and providing superior consultation value. We are forward thinking and we take pride in delivering a high standard of quality and service to customers.
We are global, with offices in Sweden, Hong Kong and the USA. Our local offices, located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, are composed of motivated employees from around the world including Vietnam, Sweden, Canada, New Zealand, France, Pakistan, Mexico and South Africa. We build on these international capabilities to foster a work environment that empowers employees to achieve personal and professional excellence.
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with allowances (including allowance for employees with children under 03 years old), 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus up to 2-months’ salary for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Annual company summer vacation abroad and teambuilding package.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Everyday training opportunities
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from eight different countries, state of the art working space with modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running Windows 8.1, Office 2013, and Visual Studio 2013.
• Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
• Company’s Management always communicate to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Công Ty TNHH Razona Việt Nam
[$1,000 - $1,500] Senior Front-end Developer
Senior Interface Engineer (Front-end)
ansarada in Partnership With PYCOGROUP
Lead Front-end Developer
NEC Việt Nam
Senior Frontend Engineer
ORO Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Web Developer ( Front-end, PHP Back-end )
Công Ty Lifetime Technologies
Mid - Senior Web/mobile Developer
Titan Dealer Management Solutions Pty. Ltd
AdNovum Vietnam LLC
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính ( Học Tại Hà Nội)
Bằng do đại học Leeds Beckett cấp, có thể sang Anh nhận bằng.
Giáo trình dạy hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.