What We Can Offer
With the continued growth and success of TGM Research, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. The position is for ambitious individuals; for someone who is independent, proactive, results-driven, and has a strong background in programming.
What you will be responsible for?
- Creating and updating technical documentation and procedures
- Working with databases
- Designing integration between systems
- Creation of automated tests Service support over the Company's software
Required Skills and Background
1. Mandatory technical skills:
- strong experience with PHP 7.2+,
- strong experience with Yii 2,
- Codeception, experience writing automated tests,
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 3,
- MySQL (complex queries, performance tuning),
- git, git-flow.
2. Optional (would be good to have experience for further improvement of the app):
- experience with UML, ER-diagrams, Confluence,
- ES6+, Webpack, Mocha/Jasmine/chai,
- ELK/EFK stack (able to deploy and manage rules),
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, bitbucket pipelines),
- Docker (docker-compose), K8S,
- AWS services: EC2, ELB, ECR/ECS/EKS, RDS, S3, SQS, SNS/SES, auto-scaling, monitoring,
- having experience in developing high-load apps.
At TGM Research, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it, as you could also count on:
- Attractive compensation package.
- 13th-month bonus for Lunar New Year
- 14th-month on your one-year anniversary of joining TGM.
- 20 annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Location: Offline in HCMC, Vietnam (100 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai)
- Gross Salary range: 40M - 100M VND depends on the qualification
- Company laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Company trip every year with all employees worldwide (it was two weeks in Vietnam in June 2022)
TGM is a global innovative technology-driven market research agency that delivers consumer insights through surveys. We are one of the fast-growing start-ups in the market research industry, and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We have 3 offices and operate worldwide: we conduct projects in 130+ countries and have 85+ TGM proprietary panels.