What We Can Offer
Who we are looking for: experienced frontend and backend engineers who will play a central role in building out both the large-scale intelligent products that runs in the cloud to improve patients and doctor experiences. As a member of our dynamic, agile team, you will have influence on defining product features, design and implement products features and drive operational excellence, and spearhead the engineering best practices that enable a high-quality product.
- Design and implement core and software components for our system
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Optimize machine learning algorithms for runtime and integrate them into products
- Understand clinician workflows, work closer with experts (doctors, specialists) and how our product can best fit into those workflows
- Familiar and growing your own expertise in machine learning
- Collaborate effectively with product managers and applied scientists to build successful products
- Build software framework that optimize and reuse in development life cycle
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews)
- Possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming
- Experience in REST API design and implementation
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with systems dealing with large scale data storage, processing (real-time and batch), and analytics
- Working knowledge with one or more of open source technologies: Hadoop, Yarn, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Hive, Docker, Kubernetes and source control tools such as Git
- Experience in mobile development on Android and iOS platforms. Familiar with native app development or cross-platform frameworks: Swift, Kotlin, ReactNative, Flutter
- Experience in a DevOps environment to deploy your own code is a plus
+ What Working at VinBrain offer
VinBrain offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus we offer:
• Work with iconic IT projects and programs
• Be part of a high-performing, agile, start up culture
• Work with the brightest minds in the industry
• 13th month salary and other bonus policies of the Company.
• Enjoy all the insurance regimes under the provisions of the Labor Law (Social Insurance, Health Insurance and unemployment insurance) and get the Health Insurance according to the position level, periodical health checks at Pretigious hospitals and medical Centers nationalwide.
• Enjoy the preferential regime when using the services of Vingroup such as Vinpearl hotels; medical examination and treatment at Vinmec Hospital; shopping at Vinmart supermarkets and Retail shops; Children attend Vinschool educational system
• Participate in professional training courses, improve professional skills.