Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To be successful as Senior General Accountant in a rapidly growing start-up, he/she must have a strong foundation in accounting, financial and business principles while being a strategic thinker and practical problem solver. He/she must be able to develop and implement scalable financial processes and solutions for the company. He/she must also be able to communicate and train the organization to adhere to sound financial and accounting principles.
• Drive financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
• Develop annual financial plans and projections for the company together with senior management.
• Perform financial modeling and analysis to evaluate strategic business decisions and investments.
• Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for internal and external stakeholders
• Provide sound financial support and insights and partner with leadership team to make critical business decisions.
• Manage and oversee the cash flow of the company and ensure it has the appropriate controls.
• Prepare and execute payment in banking portal.
• Prepare all finance-related activities including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
• Manage and oversee payroll processing and payroll-related compliances.
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with accounting standards and financial regulations.
• Set-up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
• Manage and oversee the company’s banking and borrowing arrangements, if any
• Manage and provide ongoing training to finance and accounting personnel.
• Support on any ad-hoc request from Country Head and/or regional team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field
• Chief Accounting Certificate is mandatory.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices
• Hands-on experience in cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage complex projects with attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in accounting software