Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
-Managing job in the accounting department as: following and checking on bank transaction, payment transfer, receivable and payable; issuing VAT invoice; and input data into accounting software.
-Have knowledge in SAP
-Track fixed assets, record depreciation of fixed assets, allocate tools and other accounting operations
- Take overall responsibility for monthly and annual statistics reports of Accounting Dept as P/L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, AP, AR,. follow Vietnam Accounting Law
- Responsible for budget cost, check and run payment on time.
- Managing and coordination human resources in department
- Take care of monthly-yearly report, yearly audit
-Tax declaration and finalization (VAT, CIT, FCT, PIT…)
- Working with other parties relating to Tax inspection; Auditing and others. Issue Monthly Report to BOD; head quarter
- Other tasks assigned by BOD and head quarter.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Willing to take on more responsibilities and have conviction in career advancement
- Willing to embrace technology at work
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- Experience: Have at least 7 years’ experience in accounting field in foreign companies.
- Language: Fluent in English and Vietnamese (Chinese is a plus)
- Strong background in general accounting & tax accounting
- Advance knowledge in Vietnamese Accounting Standards and the prevailing tax regulations
- Experience using SAP accounting software and make accounting, expenses reports
- Logistics experience is preferable
Preferable Skill / Experience
- CPA, ACCA certificate is preferable