Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Preparing month end journal entries to support proper transaction reporting. Performs audits and variance analysis on financial statements.
- Performing domestic/international tax compliance duties and related special projects, including support of other members on the Tax matters. Ensures compliance with tax laws and minimizes the tax burden of the company.
** PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
1. Financial Accounting Management
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Financial Accounting function
- Ensure establishment of robust financial accounting systems so as to provide timely, accurate and consistent inputs for management reporting
- Supervise the maintenance of the books of accounts as per the standard accounting practices
- Ensure preparation and maintenance of financial and accounting policies & procedures for JCHVN
2. Manage Accounts Receivables & Payable and Inventory Processes
- Controls AR & AP at Dalian Business Center (DBC) to perform the functions.
- Performs distributors risk analysis
- Plays a key role in general process improvements and process documentation for all activities of the billing cycle from order to the collection.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of all distributor/customer VAT invoices
- Ensures robust AR and revenue related analysis
- Assists management and auditors on financial and operational reviews and audits
- Ensures payments are made to cording to JCHVN‘s reimbursements policy and guidelines
- Ensures smooth payroll process
- Ensures calculation of closing stock of inventory as per applicable laws at the month end and year end.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation, purchase orders, and approval prior to payment.
- Approves T&E expenses of the employees and void payments (if any)
- Ensures timely close of books of Accounts Payable and Inventory as per the policy & guidelines.
3. Manage General Ledger and Fixed assets Accounting
- Assists in preparing for the year-end audit and serving as a key point of contact for the external auditors;
- Assists the internal auditor in process reviews and control checks
- Approves the month end provisions and general ledger close;
- Ensures relevant period end procedures related to fixed asset accounting are performed
- Ensures maintenance of fixed asset accounting registers, journals, associated worksheets, schedules and reports, as appropriate;
- Ensures that monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared timely and accurately;
- Reviews and approve the fixed asset sub ledger/GL reconciliations.
- Reviews and approve fixed assets write offs/ disposal
- Validates accuracy of general ledger postings, and correct application of accounting principles.
4. Tax Risk Assessment
- Co-represents JCHVN along with JCHVN CFO on various tax related matters;
- Monitors impending changes in tax regulations and ensure changes in tax rules are communicated to all relevant personnel to ensure compliance.
- Provides inputs for tax related policies, strategies and procedures;
- Reviews tax risk management and proposed tax related strategy;
- Advises management on strategic taxation issues;
- Computes direct deferred tax assets/ liabilities on monthly/quarterly basis
5. Review Tax Returns and Computation
- Reviews both the direct and indirect taxes computations and returns before submission to the relevant tax authority;
- Reviews requests for tax refunds to tax authorities;
- Prepare CIT, VAT and excise tax, etc.
6. Review Tax Budget
- Reviews computation of forecasting of all kinds of applicable taxes to JCHVN
7. Tax Related Audits and Disputes
- Manages tax audit and closure of tax accounts- works as primary liaison for tax auditor
- Prepares responses for any clarifications sought by statutory authorities;
- Reviews first level findings pf any tax audit and provide response to auditors, as deemed appropriate (post necessary approvals)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Minimum 6 years progressive experience at a MNC and in the same position
3. Must know SAP-A1 with multiple T-codes for business access.
4. Ability to take direction from multiple inputs
4. Demonstrates ability to build and lead a cohesive focused team
5. Proficiency in using English language.