What We Can Offer
- Prepare recruiting and advertising plan
- Search CV, approach candidates to interview and shortlist potential candidates for vacant position
- Make offer letter and contract for employees
B. Compensation & Benefits: Consult with line management, provide HR guidance when necessary and manages day-to-day activities concerning the following topics:
1. Data Management
- Keep track and maintain HR database for all employee’s record
- Manage employees' labor contract, appendix in accordance with company Policies and Labor Laws
- Termination: Process, and make Termination Decision for employees
2. Social Insurance & Trade Union:
- Register social, health, unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
- Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees and follow up SI payment for employees.
- Social Insurance: Balance the figure, cross check with payroll and Insurance report
- Trade Union: Follow Trade union policy to ensure all benefit are paid to all employees and Trade Union Dept.
3. PIT & Dependent Registration:
- Register PIT code for all employees and their dependants (if any)
- Complete monthly PIT declaration report to tax Dept for local employee. Monthly payment PIT for local, quarterly payment for expat.
- Perform PIT finalization on a yearly basis for all Vietnam staff.
- Directly work with Auditors on mid-year and year-end Audit
4. Compensation & Benefits Execution:
a. Monthly payroll execution:
- Check Timesheet/OT, fingerprint of employees
- Calculate Sales/CS/Other incentive
- Calculate & Execute Monthly Payroll
b. Employee communication:
- Write incentive policies as instructed
- Reply to employees' questions/queries on salary calculation, working days, benefit…
a. Internal reports:
- Make monthly GL and Cars report to send to Finance team
- Other ad-hoc HQ reports assigned by HRM
b. External reports:
- Make periodical report to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs
- Prepare periodical labor reports & send to the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
c. Rule and regulation
- Follow all working procedures, the company's policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor subordinates to follow the rules and regulations
- Ensure all employees to follow the company's regulation properly
- Carry out induction training
C. Perform other related duties as assigned (supporting in organizing company events, Quarterly townhall meetings, teambuilding…)
D. Supervise one General Admin to ensure smooth Administration of the office
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork skill
- Good at MS Office especially excel (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Hands-on experience in TS24 software/HTKK/SAP system, or any other HR related -systems.
- At least 05 years of relevant working experience in a similar position and functions with at least 3 years in C&B in foreign companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related majors;
- Understanding of the Optical industry is a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English