What We Can Offer
Within HR, you will be working with a team of trusted experts who unite UL to enable Business Results and build and engaged and inclusive culture, that helps us all work for a safer world.
- Develops new or revised programs and systems, which have broad impact to achieve assigned objectives. Prepares and presents findings, recommendations, and supporting arguments to management. May present reports to corporate level audiences.
- Performs professional human resources tasks associated with compensation, employee relations, benefits, and training and employee development issues.
- Identifies opportunities for developing new or revised human resources policies and procedures. Develops and implements programs using knowledge of organizational goals and objectives.
- Responsible for working with HR Managers to provide responsive approaches to employee relations and other HR issues. Communicates with management and employees regarding Human Resources issues. Explains and interprets personnel policies, procedures, and processes, as directed.
- May provide direction to assigned lower level personnel. Assists in the review and evaluation of assigned personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of professional level Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated ability to research, plan and implement significant human resources initiatives.
Detailed knowledge of human resources policies, procedures and processes and detailed knowledge of human resource concepts and practices.
Detailed knowledge of fundamental concepts of all functional areas of human resources.