What We Can Offer
• Manage recruitment activities for factories.
• Provide advice on regulatory and government policies.
• Maintain the company HR policies in accordance with Vietnam laws/regulations (if necessary).
• Consider and implement the company training programs and company events including company trip.
• Create and maintain operation manuals and filing systems.
• Supervise and provide on-job-training to juniors in HR team.
• Well control all C&B activities in term of payroll, labor contracts, policies and benefits, timesheets, internal & external labor reports etc.
• Performs labor issues or disciplinary process if any violation of company regulation or requirements
• Ensure compensation and benefits comply with the current Vietnam labor law and client’s requirements.
• Be in-charge of labor cost forecast in order to propose an effective compensation packages and bonus programs for the company and other Entities.
• Be in-charge of data analysis/ consolidation and reports.
- Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR Management
- Skill: Interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skill, strategy, critical thinking
- Experience: Have at least 5 years working experience as an HRM for manufacturing companies with the size over 1,000 staffs.
- Good English proficiency