What We Can Offer
• As a Senior Recruitment manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the Casting (Recruitment) department. You will be reporting to the COO.
• Suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper operation of the department.
*** By Function:
1. Employer Branding:
- Be the ambassador of Glass Egg’s brand in Vietnam
- Define and develop branding campaigns and messaging that promote GE as a great place to work at, with its unique culture to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Partner with the Marketing, design, events and training teams on digital, social, video, events, and media initiatives across online and offline channels
- Attend events as Glass Egg’s ambassador: business, social, industry events
- Host company tours, job fairs, talk show, panel discussion for branding and recruitment purposes
- Build and maintain good relationships with company partners: Schools, universities, training centers, industry peers …
- Identify and develop potential partnerships with strategic partners to accomplish the company's talent goals.
2. Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Define and suggest improvements about the recruitment process where needed.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques.
- Manage all recruitment channels.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and take part in selection process, offering and negotiation alongside the Casting Manager and Casting Executive.
- Collaborate with team members, Legal, Admin and Production team in Onboarding and Orientation.
3. External Training Operation:
- Help managing the relationship with current training partners
- Help ensuring smooth and regular training pipeline in line with production needs and company targets.
- Coordinate with Training Manager and Producer.
4. Career Development:
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers to design, develop, and lead the implementation of the horizontally career development strategy.
- Coaching, counseling on career development within departments.
- Conduct annual stay interviews with all staff.
- Main point of contact for career advices and related issues.
- Advanced English skill
- At least 5 years of experience working as an internal HR Manager in a corporate environment.
- A strong knowledge of employer branding and understanding of PR/ Marketing / Branding principles. Ability to create branding materials.
- Presentation skills, public speaking, business acumen and manner.
- Excellent in communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Recruitment processes, systems, and databases.
- Strong leadership skills.
1. Phone interview in English and Vietnamese
2. In - person Interview with Senior HR Manager and COO
3. Final interview with company's founders (if needed)