Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role will be responsible to serve as lead expert for core HR systems administration activities including analytical reporting, security administration, mass updates, employee data maintenance, training and issue resolution. The position will also be accountable for leading a variety of change initiatives by delivering internal consulting services such as data analysis, solution design, test planning, test execution and change management. The role is responsible for actioning policies and practices designed to ensure high quality management and analysis of HR data. Accountable to independently assess high-level business requirements in the context of overall Global HR Solutions Service Delivery, to develop recommended approaches, and to drive delivery of approved solutions to a variety of systems and process change requests.
This jobholder serves as a focal contact point and lead expert for delivery of day to day tasks related to support and training for core HR systems.
To be successful, this role require individual to be very well organized, effective, have ideas for continuous improvement with sound project / process management skills, able to work within a team and across functional organization.
This is intended to be a general job description and should not be construed as all inclusive.
** PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as subject matter expert for identified business processes & activities within the x-sector HR operations & shared services team. In cooperation with the Country & Enterprise Operations teams, organize and facilitate ongoing development, evalution/testing, and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
• Act as a first point of contact for the HR department for enquiries from both internal and external customers that are routed via the Service Center Call System.
• Meet Service Catalogue and Service Level Agreement as set by business function.
• Provide clear guidance for all employee inquiries in a professional manner
• Follow process maps, DTPs in daily operations and provide feedback for improvement
• Being as SME in all HR related systems (ie Workday, SFDC, FYB) to be able to perform all system transactions with less supervisory.
• Proactively working with technical team on system testing, trouble shooting
• Complete all system transactions on time and with accuracy to avoid downstream impact
• Provide HR systems training for new hire
• Handle cases within SLA and in professional standards
• Maintain employee data from hire to retire in HR data system
• Conduct regular & various reconciliation and audits to ensure accuracy of data.
• Monitor new employee probation period/contract dates/visa expiry dates etc.
• Assist with immigration and global mobility processes.
• Provide and compile data for reporting, forecasting and planning.
• Complete all regular reports to meet business requirement as aligned scheduled
• The data in the current system is cleaned, up to date and accurate
• The accountability hierarchy and organizational structures are up to date and available
• Work closely with TA and GS Recruitment Admin team to ensure a smooth Onboarding experience for new hires.
• Compile monthly HR inputs within the payroll calendar for both J&J and contractor payroll
• Ensure compliance for data uploading and no mistake
• Complete payroll data reconcile according to Global processes
• Ensure of compliance with local Regulations
• Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
• Investigate trends or occurrences as and when necessary, take responsibility for feeding back outcomes and making appropriate recommendations to HR Business Partners.
• Develop an effective working relationship across all departments cross sector to ensure an efficient and streamlined service.
• Actively participate in team meetings offering support and advice to other members of the HR Operations and Shared Services team.
• Engage in frequent communication with HR Shared Services team regionally and globally.
• Involvement in various Projects that arise in the team.
• Maintain all compliance requirements for assigned HR transactional processes. Ensure issues are are dealt with effectively and efficiently via the issue management process.
• Coordinate with Country & Enterprise Operations, Compliance, and other appropriate parties to support audits and investigations related to identified business processes & activities within the x- sector HR operations & shared services team. Correct errors and ensure proper audits and controls are in place to avoid future errors.
• Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within assigned functional area of expertise, constantly researching and implementing best practices as appropriate. Work to enhance the capability of self.
• Accept other job assignment as business/ change required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience with an HRIS system managing employee data & records
• Experience with HR data applications and service providers
• Experience with case management system.
• Experience of improving HR processes to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services.
• Demonstrates, cross-functional knowledge of HR/Payroll processes and their impact on stakeholders
• Demonstrates excellent in excel & dashboard/ reports
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors.
• Demonstrate sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues to develop ideas, identify opportunities, and influence outcomes.
• Demonstrate good understanding of employment legislation and the ability to translate this into practical solutions.
• Demonstrate good customer focus and continuous improvement.
• Demonstrate confidentiality, good teamwork, cooperation, carefulness, logic thinking, well organized, time management, detail orientated.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task with confidence