Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The position works under the guidance and supervision of General Manager to ensure efficient operations activities including HR & Admin in the company. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through the company’s guidelines and managing process.
*** KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
-HR (70% workload):
• Being in charge of monthly salary payment and SHUI.
• Checking attendant sheet, following up all kind of leave.
• Making HI & SI payment applications for staffs.
• Following staff movement monthly.
• Develop the C&B policy.
• Being incharge of Trade Union.
• Develop the company recruitment policy including preparing JD, relevant form, etc
• Being in charge of recruitment procedures: Posting Job, finding other channels to find out potential CVs, interview processing, etc.
• Being in charge of onboarding & offboarding procedures
• Following all kind of official document in the company: labor contract, salary adjustment, promotion decision, renewal labor contract, etc
• Supporting to HODs conduct a performance review
• Organizing social events: year-end party, staff birthday, etc
-Traning & Development:
• HR orientation for new staff.
• Organize internal training courses for staff such as leadership training, knowledge sharing and career development.
Admin (30% workload):
• Being in charge of operations activities to ensure the office operate effectively & smoothly including : keeping working environment always being fresh, ordering relevant outsource in case of problems related to office operations, etc
• Welcoming guest, arranging meeting room (if necessary);
• Following up & making payment request operations expenses monthly including drinking water, consumable, stationery, the electric bill, rental office fee, etc.
• Providing logistic support for staff travel: booking accommodation, air ticket, etc
• Processing procurement procedures comply with Company’s procument policy
• Arranging: annual health check-up, company trip, social events in the company (including staff birthday, year-end party, etc)
• Working as a focal person to contact with service suppliers: IT service, cleaning service, Internet service, etc
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having at least 05 years of relevant field
- Graduated Bachelor related field
- Having professional working skills
- Self-organizing, arranging and developing the ability to implement assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English communication
- Having deep knowledge in Labor law
• Flexibility and a sense of humor – ability to work, live and thrive in challenging circumstances;
• Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
• Be both self-confident and humble;
• Experience of commitment to building that capacity;
• Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment;
• Being connected to each department in the company.
• Having passion & high commitment with the post;
• Deeply understanding about the applicable Vietnamese laws