What We Can Offer
• Be in charge of recruitment and staffing for all entities within projects, assists manager in workforce planning, monitor and maintain the talent pool/database and the development of qualified Vietnamese and foreign candidates.
• Collaborate with senior management levels, including Board of Directors, School Leadership/Management Team, and Department Heads, act as a HR representative in the interview panel when required.
• Works under the lead of manager to set, monitor and review recruitment requirement throughout the school year, as well as create in collaboration with HOS and Principals a recruitment plan for all schools by November each year for the next school year.
• Act as a key HR contact for posting/updating all recruitment publications e.g. school/company career websites, recruitment agencies (e.g. SA, TIE, CIS etc.)/fairs and international publications.
• Undertake and implement Employer Brand and recruitment advertising initiative, as well as work closely with in-house marketing department to continuously improve the company’s career website to ensure that it is creative to build a strong reputation of an employer of choice.
• In charged of expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities.
• Monitor and timely report to the Head of HR with reports related to HR activities.
Learning & Development
• Be responsible for development and implementation of learning and development programs, including L&D budget/fund
• Work closely with School Leadership/Management Team, Department Heads and assists manager with the arrangements for Training Courses/Professional Development for Vietnamese staff; monitor/update timely reports to the Head of HR on L&D costs/fund.
• Maintain PD/training results/records and assist to evaluate the effectiveness of the PD/training courses.
Compensation & Benefits
• Work with payroll specialist in payroll generation and tax declaration for both Vietnamese and expatriate staff, including all payments related to payroll.
• Work with other HR executives in managing the employment contracts of both Vietnamese and expatriate staff to ensure accurate personnel files/records maintenance. In particular, all fringe benefits i.e. relocation/repatriation flights and baggage’s/shipping’s, annual flights etc. for expatriate staff.
• Be responsible for termination/exit process for both Vietnamese and expatriate staff.
• Monitor and timely make reports of HR costs statistics, annual HR budget projection.
HR information system and administration
• Be responsible for maintaining employee database, employee profile ensuring all HR data updated accurately on timely basis.
• Collaborate with other HR executives in developing HR/labour reports to DoLISA, DOET, Tax Authorities, and other local authorities on regular basis.
• Monitor and timely make HR reports of absenteeism and turnover data.
• Assist manager in managing the health insurances for both Vietnamese and expatriate staff.
• Be responsible for administration activities
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in international HRM, Business Administration, International Relations, Educational Leadership/Management, or related fields.
• At least 4 years of general HR management directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Sound working knowledge and experience in Vietnam laws, regulations, and practices of K-12 education and school services. In particular, intensive knowledge and experience of Vietnam immigration law, employment law would be an advantage.
• Having highest level of integrity and long-term commitment
• Must be accurate and efficient, high energy; careful, meticulous, confidential
• High teamwork spirit and responsibility
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player, ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively
• Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
• Hands on experience in administering a major HR software system e.g. HRIS, ERP, SAP etc.