Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist on recruitment activities by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Process work permit/TRC applications for foreigner
• Maintaining employee data record
• Employee benefits administration including leave, insurance, medical health check and other welfare claims according to policy and legal requirements
• Maintaining relevant insurance policies and claim submissions
• Ensure timely submission of statutory contribution matters such as PIT declaration, PIT finalization, labor report, social insurance and internal report periodically
• Keep the company management informed of new labor laws and employment situations, and propose changes on internal policies to comply with the law and regulations
• Provide advice and communicate with staff with regard to company policy, benefit programs, and company processes
• Be responsive to employees' complaints, and handle employee relations
• Keep in contact with local authorities and relevant agencies such as SI
Dept, Labor Dept, Union Dept
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
• Maintain supplies and inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
• Coordinate with the flow of work, business meetings, conferences and events for office, staffs, and counterparts;
• General administrative assistance;
• Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in relevant qualifications.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR, payroll and admin functions
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to handle employee relations professionally
• Possess relevant HR credentials & certification
• Understanding of labor laws, social insurance, PIT, and work permit/TRC procedures.
• Meticulous and able to handle confidential information.
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Good command of both spoken and written English and able to liaise with management & superior in English.
• Able to work independently, under pressure environment and with colleagues at all levels.
• Probation: 02 months (100% salary), not participating in social insurance during probation, must pay PIT according to the law
• Holiday: 12 days/year according to labor law
• Participating in social insurance, health insurance, occupational accident
and unemployment insurance fully according to the provisions of law
• Annual health check for employees and family
• Salary review once a year according to work performance and assessment
***English proficiency is strictly required for this position and therefore all applications and communications must be in English. Only the right candidate(s) will be informed for the interview.