What We Can Offer
Report to HR Director
Why you should apply for this job?
• With many expatriates in our Group, you will work with international culture and English is a main communication channel
• Our Group have a strong ecosystem, we have e-commerce, B2B platform (new trend of GT sales/consumer products), ICT trading, payment gateway among others, you will work for a big Group with multi-industries
• As shared service model, HR Division treats all BUs as our internal customers, so that you will work in a modern model of HR and your career develop quickly after 2-3 years working for us
• Manage Human Resource issues to ensure the implementation of the HR and Admin strategies in line with the operational plans.
• Execute effectively on Training, talent development, internal communication to ensure to align with core values.
• Develop internal talent pool for recruitment requisition fill and meet the growing talent needs of organizations
• Be HR Business Partner to develop a manpower plan for the business to ensure resources are managed strategically.
• Manage Talents and development initiatives at group BUs
• Develop the company Training plan at group BUs and ensure effectiveness in requirement of service, process, risk management.
• Follow up performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
• Develop onboarding process to ensure all new hires are communicated with business values, policies, process.
• Manage internal communication plan to ensure core values are well acknowledged at group BUs
• Serve as contact point for employment relations, communicate with labor unions
• University degree, preferable in HR Management / Law / Business Administration
• 5-year experience in similar role with retail background is preferred
• Good at communication, problem solving, critical thinking, business acumen
• The ability to work under challenging environment with high commitment
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Literate in Excel and Power point