Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
KPMG Digital Innovation team provides our enterprise clients in Vietnam and worldwide with innovation strategy, innovation management, product and service innovation, and crowdsourcing and incubation services.
The Digital Innovation team is looking for an innovation knowledge seeker, a problem solver, and a team player who has high motivation & passion for consulting. Even though previous experience in innovation or startup ecosystems is a plus, it is not required to apply for this position.
Joining us at this time, you will immediately get involved in an exciting project with a manager to consult our clients in Vietnam and abroad. You will be highly exposed to the medium to large innovation projects with multidisciplinary and international teams.
There is a massive benefit in that you will receive global-quality training in innovation methodologies. (Therefore, knowledge of Innovation is not required at this position).
In this role, you will work together with the team:
• Assist managers and senior managers in supervising less experienced team members on engagements such as reviewing and providing guidance on deliverables.
• Research on the business, market, technology, economics, environments, etc., to gather insights and perform quantitative and qualitative analyses that support our client recommendations.
• Apply innovation methodologies to facilitate engagements, innovation workshops, and innovation awareness programs with stakeholders to help clients to build sustainable innovation capabilities.
• Support the business development and sales proposals to bring clients for the teams and the firm.
• Support to design business model/architecture and capture the organization's critical views for client engagements.
• Support the development of projects from researching, scanning signals, brainstorming, and developing solutions to designing implementation plans and roadmaps.
• Hands-on experience applying methodologies to amazing innovation projects with leading corporates or organizations in Vietnam and worldwide.
• Working in the environment of both entrepreneurship and professionalism with our philosophy of “Do serious things with fun.”
• A place where you can be your whole self (we appreciate the differences and diversity) and become part of a team with growth opportunities.
• Build a global professional network through our global innovation network with other KPMG Firms and clients/partners globally.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of Innovation methodologies and techniques (e.g., Design Thinking, Lean Innovation, Strategic Foresight, Agile, Scrum, Service Design, etc.).
• Experience in business/ market analysis, business design, and interpretation of a wealth of information from different sources.
• High level of teamwork with the ability to leverage different perspectives to create solutions that challenge conventions while solving consumer and business needs.
• Ability to use various visualization tools (Miro, Figma, Balsamiq, etc.) to design innovation concepts (is a plus).
• Experience with project management (SCRUM, PMP certified is a plus) or related experience.
• Excellent ability for documentation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Having a bachelor’s or Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (is a plus).
Personal skills candidates should have:
• Enjoy working in an agile way, in fuzzy situations, and in a multicultural environment with international experience (abroad or foreign companies in Vietnam).
• Team player with a robust situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
• Human and customer focus driven professional.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient, and team player with a strong work ethic.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English.
• Natural passion for learning and developed capacity to imagine links between distant notions, ideas, technologies, etc.