Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You want to be an important member of a strong team of other makers who take pride in their work and support each other.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Simpson Strong-Tie’s Internal Audit team provides independent, objective audit and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the Company operations. The team helps management accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control frameworks, and governance processes.
This position will be based in the Company’s Enterprise Services office located in Ho Chin Minh City in Vietnam and will report to the Internal Audit Senior Manager who is based in Pleasanton, California. A critical success factor for this role is the continuous communication with the Internal Audit team in North America.
The primary focus of this position will be to significantly contribute to the execution of management’s internal controls program, including all business and accounting activities needed to support Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, this individual will participate in the execution of the annual SOX program (including Business and Accounting processes), including scoping, testing and final reporting. This person will mainly interact with members of the Internal Audit team located in Pleasanton and sometimes directly with the business, accounting, and Finance process owners to help them identify and implement adequate internal controls.
Internal Audit / SOX Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in the development of the annual SOX plan (e.g. planning, risk assessment, scoping, testing allocation, etc.). (5%)
• Plays a key supporting role to the Senior Manager in the scoping, performance and reporting phases of Internal Audit projects. (10%)
• Conducts discussions with the process owners to update process narratives, RCMs, understand key controls and related risks for new and existing processes. (20%)
• Participate in the scheduling and performance of walkthroughs with the process owners and external auditors. (15%)
• Performs, along with other seniors and staff auditors, the testing of key controls for all business cycles. (20%)
• Concludes on results of testing and provides periodic status updates to the Internal Audit Senior Manager. (15%)
• Participates in and significantly contributes to the SOX remediation testing as needed. (10%)
• Assists with SOX requests from the Company’s external auditors. (5%)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in business and/or accounting from an accredited college/university.
• 3 to 5 years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or a public company’s internal audit or SOX department required.
• Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA or CISA is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and a very good understanding of risk and internal controls concepts.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be able to work independently.
• This position requires minimal domestic and international travel (i.e. 5 to 10%) and includes at least one annual trip to the US, collaborating with the Internal Audit team.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER
Attractive salary with 100% SHUI applied salary during probation
13th month salary, Performance Bonus, Salary review annually
Chance to collaborate and work with our global stakeholders
We provide employee training & development to enhance skills set and competencies: Leadership, English, Soft Skills, ….
Premium health care program for you + one of your beloved ones, Annual medical check-up
14 vacation days + Christmas Day (25/12) per year
Benefits for special holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Women’s Day, Tet Holidays, Mid-Autumn, New born babies, International Children ‘s Day…)
Social Activities, Sports Clubs and Team-building events such as Company trip, Year-End party,… are carried out on a regular basis
Young, friendly, quality and result oriented working environment under team-work spirit
Modern working conditions and entertainment facilities at office with snacks, tea and coffee all the time
Compliance fully to Vietnam Labor Code