What We Can Offer
You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure:
• Listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
• Help shape and build SGH ASIA’ cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
• Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
• Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
• Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at SGH ASIA—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
• Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client’s CIO, CTO, and relevant teams;
• Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
• Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
• Work with the Sales Team and Operations in evolving the proposition
• Assist with the recruitment & selection of new team members where necessary.
• Attend pre-sales meetings with sales staff and meetings with the customer where input/contribution is required
• Design and present innovative solutions to customers
• Create technical documentation and all relevant hand over documentation including technical design documents
• Ensure the propositions proposed are in line with what best suits the customers’ needs and with what SGH ASIA can best deliver.
• Ensure that these proposals are to the level of detail that will ensure no ambiguity with the customer or our professional services team in terms of the work to be done and the associated cost against this work.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of SGH ASIA products, services and solutions
• Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated projects/ tasks ensuring they are handled in accordance with agreed timelines and satisfactorily concluded
• Explore every potential opportunity to develop current business and increase sales for the division
• Escalate issues to the relevant stakeholder in a timely manner.
• Investigate, identify and report on new solutions that will benefit the CIS offering and take appropriate steps to up-skill accordingly.
• Work closely with relevant personnel within Network Services, Managed Print Services and Software Solutions and provide advice, support and consultancy on related deals/projects where required
• Be responsible for building a presales environment so that our solutions can be demonstrated.
Why you’ll love working here:
• Opportunities to develop DEVOPS skill / integrated with Development team in challenging projects and product development
• Opportunities to work together with dynamic Software Development team to Innovate Infra with modern (e.g. Infra as Code) and automation approach (CI/ CD)
• Working hours: 8hours/ day (Mon-Fri), available for shift work when required (discuss more details in the interview)
• Very attractive salary
• 13th month salary
• FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
• 15 Annual Leave days per year
• Premium Private Health, Life and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Annual health check
• Annual company trip, year-end party and other activities
• Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday
• Free snacks, cappuccino, latte, espresso coffee, and milk tea
• Stable and long-term partnership
• Other interesting benefits will be discussed during the interview
• Deep knowledge of Network, TCP/IP, Firewall, Web proxy, Routing & Switching ,LAN/WAN, VPN, Wireless network, DHCP, DNS etc.
• Experience of cyber threats, risk management and information security
• Good experience in setting up and maintaining system for Windows servers (windows policy, domain policy, active directory)
• Strong experience in Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS) and Bash scripts
• Good knowledge of application/web servers (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Passenger)
• Familiar with (or willing to learn) database design, documentation and coding (MySQL, MongoDB)
• Experience in deploying and managing custom software products (Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP)
• Experience in building and maintaining IT system based on ISO 27001 standard, Involved in developing Networking standards, procedures and documentation
• GREAT TO HAVE:
◦ Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git)
◦ Knowledge of containers system (Docker and Kubernetes)
◦ Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
◦ Knowledge of Infra as Code