What We Can Offer
We, LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
With the key missions of offering an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value & delivering the “invaluable” HR services & solutions that contributes to a company’s business success, We – HR Team of LG VS DCV is now seeking member to be a part of our team in Da Nang.
As a Senior HR Staff, your main responsibilities will be:
1. Recruitment (60%)
• Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
• Pro-actively analyze and anticipate resource needs in order to advise or implement strategy and plan to address the needs effectively;
• Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events (job fairs, seminars...);
• Identify effective channels for sourcing talents in response to the company's needs and challenges;
• Collaborate in the development of active hiring approaches using headhunting methods to enhance team efficiency on the matter;
• Actively proposing and implementing ideas or actions to improve process, and to meet targets both in terms of number and quality.
2. Other HR Tasks (40%)
• Arrange & conduct orientation training for new employees;
• Coordinate the logistics preparation to organize internal & external training courses;
• Manage and administer the employees’ evaluation & labor contracts;
• Fill staff dossiers, manage & update HR information in different databases (master list of employees, attendance records…);
• Administer HR procedures & provide guidance to employees when necessary;
• Support to organize staff activities & events.
What we offer:
• Sign on bonus equivalent to 1 month salary will be offered if the candidate joins the company in Nov 2020;
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: up to 16 months’ salary);
• Annual salary review;
• Support for lunch & transportation;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• 12 days of annual leave, 7 days of company holidays & 10 days of public holidays;
• Social insurance contribution based on full gross base salary and premium healthcare & accident insurance;
• Training opportunities abroad & global working environment;
• Lots of team building activities & internal events.
• Good insights of talent acquisition/ recruitment and practices, backed up by an overall understanding of HR related functions;
• Good knowledge of IT industry, and labor market;
• Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels, social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) for recruitment targets;
• Strong recruiting skills (composing job description, sourcing and selecting candidates, hunting talents, convincing passive candidates, interviewing, negotiating offers...);
• Good verbal & written English. Korean is an advantage;
• Sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
• Can-do attitude and team spirit.