Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking to hire a high skilled "Technical Recruiter (m/fd)" to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for highly specialized and technical positions. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews.
You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, including developing recruiting strategies, and sourcing and interviewing candidates for a variety of data, marketing technology, and technical roles across the organization. You will be responsible for providing guidance and counsel to our hiring managers, and exhibit a sense of urgency, to enjoy collaboration. The ideal candidate must embrace recruiting metrics and understand the role data plays in the recruiting process.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Drive the recruiting process by proactively engaging with our hiring managers and embedding yourself in their teams
- Source, recruit, and hire top talent for a variety of mostly technical positions
- Understand and balance both the technical requirements and business needs of each position
- Ensure a great candidate experience that supports our employer's brand
- Creatively and proactively source passive candidates
- Serve as a recruiting process and employment compliance expert for our business.
- Partner with various hiring managers across the organization to execute hiring plans
- Maintain applicant tracking system (SAP), ensure candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports.
- Assist in other recruiting or HR initiatives as needed
*** FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH...
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting for technical positions
Candidate sourcing experience, utilizing both traditional and creative channels.
- Manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Experience in recruiting a variety of positions simultaneously and the ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- High proficiency in English (written and spoken)