Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2) Review technology related product proposals / risk assessments / system modification requests submitted by business and support units to ensure that potential technology risks are properly managed.
3) Review and challenge IT risk assessments conducted by 1st line of defense, which includes identification and assessment of risks, identification of controls and evaluation of control adequacy and effectiveness.
4) Provide independent review/ assessment on IT risk assessment conducted by independent external parties/ consultants/ vendors
5) Play an advisory role on the Bank’s technology projects to ensure that potential technology risks and security threats are properly identified and mitigated.
6) Provide support to the business and support units in using appropriate risk management tools / techniques to enhance control effectiveness and technology risk monitoring.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2) Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IT / IS, Technology Risk Management and / or IT / IS Audit.
3) Certification in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP, etc. will be an added advantage.
4) Meticulous and highly adaptable with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5) Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with good follow-up skills and a team player.
6) Strong written and verbal communication skills.