What We Can Offer
• Turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS platform.
• Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.).
• Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
• Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
• Learn new frameworks and technologies according to the project requirements in both Java and Kotlin server side languages.
• Good communication in English
• Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions, best practices, unit testing and industrialization (CI/CD)
• Experience in one or more of the following Open-source frameworks: Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, Data, ..)
• Good knowledge/understanding of the following tools and concepts: Maven/Gradle, ORM, RESTFul APIs
• Knowledge in Relational DBMS and/or NoSQL
• Experience in Kotlin for server-side applications is an advantage
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS is an advantage
• Experience with Azure Devops and/or Azure Cloud