Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work within the Scrum framework and be involved in requirements analysis, planning, estimations, and continuous software development.
• Demonstrate technical leadership through self-assignment of tasks and using appropriate technical solutions and architecture.
• Perform design and code reviews and teach the team good coding practices and logic.
• Participates in installation, on-going maintenance and production support of software systems.
• Maintain a high standard of quality through knowledge and coding of unit and integration testing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 4+ years of experience designing/implementing large-scale Java enterprise applications.
• Skilled with Java/JSP/JSF, MVC, Spring/Struts Framework, XML/XSLT/XPath, REST/JSON/SOAP and Java Application server technologies.
• Experience with the following technologies is highly desirable: Liferay, Java-based portal and CMS. Experienced with following is a plus: OSGi, Jenkins, AWS, Advance caching and indexing, LDAP/SSO/OAuth.
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Design Patterns, RDBMS and other data sources.
• Experience designing data models (logical and physical models), and constructing database schemas and complex SQL queries.
• Implementing automated testing platforms is a plus
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
Full 13-month salary if you pass probation
Special Healthcare Budget
Special Training Budget