What We Can Offer
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
* B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engage in a collaboration with ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Ho Chi Minh team is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting work-place in touch with an international and innovative environment.
* Main tasks and activities
- Contribute to analyze and develop new features in compliance with best practices
- Design technical specifications
- Ensure maintenance and management of developed solutions
- Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
- Participate to common daily meeting with teams based in Paris
- Realize daily and weekly activity reporting using Group tools
* Reporting line
- Report to the EDI Tech Lead
- Graduate in computer science
* Technical skills
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Java programming language
- Have experience in designing Database: Transact SQL (Microsoft SQL server)
- XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD
- Transfer protocols: (s)FTP, AS2, http(s), WebService
- Have basic knowledge about Webmethod
Advantageous to have:
- EDI Norms: EDIFACT, ANSI X12, EANCOM, RosettaNet, Odette, XML..
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (VSTS), XML SPY and SOAP UI
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Soft skills
- Have good logical and critical thinking
- Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
- Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects
* Why B' Information Services?
- Being the pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris)
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate to global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory...)