Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Undertaking projects and coordinating on all design matters
• Design of site plans, CAD layout, elevation and detailed drawings.
• Well versed in technical knowledge, construction details and drawings.
• Familiar with authority submission, project management, co-ordination and on-site construction supervision and statutory submission for Vietnam projects.
• Exposed to wide variety of projects typology and complexities in various countries.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• ABLE TO SPEAK AND COMMUNICATE BY ENGLISH
• Have experience in a same position
• Skills in AutoCAD , Adobe Photoshop, Sketch up, required, 3D Max and Revit will be an advantage
• Skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Project preferred
• Presentation skill
• Prefer if have experience on mix-use, tourism and high-rise building.
*** NICE TO HAVE:
• Willing to travel and work in a dynamic and established consultant practice
• Highly motivated, proactive, independent as well as a good team player.
• Have passion in design and enjoys to be in the Built Environment industry
• Have a certificate (registered license) will be an advantage
• High basic salary, depends on experience and ability of candidate
• 13th month salary + bonus
• Social insurance and health insurance base on full gross salary + health care card
• Full training for new staff
• Working time: 8.5 hours/day from Monday – Friday
Interested applicants are to submit their resume, portfolio and expected salaries to: