Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Contract duration: 8 months and under 3rd party
Business Unit description: Fonterra Brand Vietnam - To be the most trusted source of dairy in the world
Team fit : Anchor Food Professionals
Role purpose and responsibility:
• The Vietnam Foodservice Business is challenged to grow at 20% p.a in the next five years under Fonterra Foodservices Global T20 Project and Big Play Projects.
• Key accounts make up over 50% of the Vietnam Foodservices business thus management of these accounts to generate volume and value growth is crucial to meeting the T20 target.
• Reporting to the National Key Account Manager this is a vital role to identify and capture full potential growth of each of the assigned Key Accounts.
This position also has responsibility for development of our National Café Italian Kitchen, Hotels and Manufacturers Channel business which has averaged growth of 25% p.a over the last 3 years.
• Ensure delivery of Sales Volume and Value for each assigned Key Account.
• Develop and implement strategies and action plans for each assigned account to generate volume and value growth, range-selling, demand creation and consumption building initiatives.
• Build Call Plans and Selling Stories based on customer Needs and Customer Profile.
• Ensure customer service levels are achieved by the Distributor by monitoring of delivery service levels to the assigned Key Accounts and implementing improvements and resolving any issues via the Sales Execution Team.
• Responsible for managing the SMAP sales forecast for assigned KA’s to meet the Foodservice Division Demand Forecast Accuracy KPI.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - Achieve revenue and volume targets for assigned Key Accounts
o Identify dairy growth opportunities in each account.
o Develop, recommend and execute strategies and action plans to grow Fonterra market share in these accounts. Follow thru from Demand Creation initiative up to actual Purchase Order.
o Submit price bids to convert accounts from competitive brands.
o Submit price bids to defend base business.
o Accelerate dairy sales growth in assigned accounts by recommending solutions thru:
o Creating demand for Fonterra products by Menu Innovation and Ideation.
o Ensure Insights are gathered and provided to the National Key Account Manager and the Channel Development team.
o Accountable for Conducting trade check and fact-finding tasks such as:
o Visit the stores to check menu offerings
o Talk to store operations staff to identify needs and competitive products
o Check on launched products and in-store collaterals.
o Implement formalized visit routing to all assigned KAs in line with the regional KA management best practice.
o Take responsibility and manage the SMAP sales forecast for the assigned KA’s to meet the Foodservice Division Demand Forecast Accuracy KPI
o Build a Customer Profile map of the account’s Org Chart, Customer Strategy and customer needs.
o Execute account plans in a timely manner.
o Review accounts’ weekly sales volume to check on base and new product sales and checks with client in cases there are variation to forecast.
• Competition from cheap other dairy and non-dairy ingredients currently used by the majority of local Italian Kitchen, Hotels and Manufacturers customers.
• Increasing competitive activity in all Key Accounts in Vietnam.
• Pressure on price negotiations against competition.
• Pressure on developing creative solutions against lower priced competitors and to meet the needs of different customers.
• Pressure on forecast accuracy
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience: 4 years Key Account sales experience. Preferred: Food Service Key Accounts preferably
3. Technical/Functional Expertise
• Strong business development ability, experience in Foodservice Industry
• Specific technical knowledge and skill of Italian Kitchen, Hotels and Manufacturers channel dairy product application.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with Key Account level customers.
• Strong negotiation skills. Very strong analytical skills, able to develop promotional, launch and business plans.
• Strong analytical skills, out of the box thinker, receptive to change, learning agile
• Strong KAM’s with proven track record open to develop into a people manager role
Preferred: Food technology, bakery or hotel, restaurant management experience.
4. Industry Experience:
• Key ingredient suppliers to Italian Kitchen & or Hotel channel
• Key dairy ingredient competitors to Italian Kitchen and or Hotels channel
• Large customers in Italian Kitchen and or Hotels channel