Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Partner with other Talent Development Consultants in building KPIs, Job Profile for all positions including Job Description, Job Competencies, Career Path
• Oversee the execution of the talent development programs: Talent Review, succession planning, Individual Development Plans...
• Work with team to identify training and development needs, participate in the design and implementation of annual broad based training plans to ensure the development plan of employees is aligned with business and people strategy, on track and effective.
• Master the database of talent management to cooperate with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development Departments for internal career opportunities.
• To build and implement Mentoring & Coaching Program for talents and ensure the progress on the right track.
• To plan and execute specific development program for employees such as Short-Term/ Long-Term Assignments.
• Study and update best practice regards to Talent Development that can be applied in the Company.
• Undertake other tasks as business requires
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3-4 years’ experience in relevant position
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Presentation and Training skill
• Planning skill
• Problem solving skill
• Excellent English writing and editing skills, verbal communication skills
• Familiar with e-learning tools (Canva, ISpring, Articulate, Powtoon…) is an advantage
• Power BI, Excel VBA experience will be highly regarded