Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js application code and services for the production and pre-release environments;
2. Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems and any code as required;
3. Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable microservices-based products;
4. Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this;
5. Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling;
6. Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Expert in all areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including accessibility and security concerns;
3. Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
4. Experience in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services – particularly Serverless Development:Experience in Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies.
5. Strong understanding of RESTful APIs design (GraphQL desirable) and microservices-based systems;
6. Experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery skillset
7.Solid experience in Agile development environments;
8. Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code;
9. Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills;
10. Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology;
11. Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
1. Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry;
2. Experience in using front-end testing and test runners (eg. Selenium, Mocha/Chai/Jest).
3. Any additional certification or training in IT, Business, Computer Science, or related area.