What We Can Offer
• Support in organizational design;
• Defines requirements for high potential detection and succession planning;
• Design and develop competencies framework and programs based on organizational and individual needs;
• Create career development path / roadmap for each positions;
• Work with HRBPs, HRMs and HODs to define workforce/headcount planning; identify critical positions, critical talent, and long-term capability building;
• Analyze & mapping the talent flow;
• Develop guidelines and deploy the individual development plan;
• Take a lead in the identification, assessment, development planning and review of successors;
• Collaborate to Talent Management department to get results of leadership assessment candidates;
• Provide feedback to Talent Management department on the skills that required development;
• Initiates new methods and procedures to enhance the departments’ performance.
• Ensure continuous improvement of existing material;
2. Performance Management
• Ensure the Group has a best practice performance management system;
• Work closely with HRBP, managers to establish and run the performance management system;
• Work with HRBP, managers review the business as well as department/ individual performance;
• Build and update tracking system of implementation;
• Develop appropriate actions plan.
3. Leadership and Management Trainee Programs
• Drive and deploy training and development programs and process;
• Leading internal programs for Management Trainees;
• Collaborate with leadership team/ HODs to develop and evaluate the individual development plan;
• Manage costs of planned programs.
4. Corporate culture management
• Oversee organizational development strategies within the organization focusing on leadership, team building and the measurement of outcomes through the employee engagement survey.
• Communications, metrics, legal, technology and ad – hoc issues pertaining to organizational culture.
• Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
• Lead actively in the planning and execution of internal events.
Bachelor degree in Business/Organization Administration, Economic, Finance, Law or related field
2. Working Experience:
At least 05 years working experience in managerial position in L&D, General HR operations
3. Technical competency required to perform the work
• Remuneration management skills
• Thorough knowledge of HR principles and strategic HR practices;
• Cognitive and Analytical skills - reasoning ability, mathematical skills, reading memory, writing skills, attention to detail;
• Well organized, ambitious, flexible;
• Ability to lead continuous organizational change and development.
• Assessment, Diagnostics and Analytical skills
• Business Acumen and Leading Change
• Networking, Influencing and Communication Skills
• Planning, Organizing and Controlling
• Well strategic thinking, leadership, and project management