What We Can Offer
Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Accounting & Finance
Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Computer Science: Cyber Security
Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Computer Games Design & Programming (CGDP)
Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Tourism Management
* Recruitment will be open until the position is filled
- Prepare and deliver lectures/tutorials on the University of London and Staffordshire University degree programmes; set and mark assessments
- Be a personal tutor
- Participate in personal and professional development activities and contribute to the general learning community, as required by the University
- Provide support to other departments as required
- Undertake academic administrative tasks, as required
- Master’s degree in related fields, a PhD is preferred
- 5 years university or post graduate teaching experience in related fields having taught programmes where the medium of instruction is 100% English
- For Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in Computer Science position: experience in Cloud, Networking and Cyber Security
- For Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer in CGDP position: experience in C++. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Unreal Engine and visual scripting (Kismet/Blueprints) and candidates with experience in AI.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to enthuse, engage and encourage students, whether dealing with large or small groups
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and a proven team player
- Experience of taking responsibility in a variety of roles, including academic and student support and pastoral guidance
- Clean police record
Please note that original Certificates and Degrees will be required on arrival in Vietnam (Degree and Teaching Certificates; CRB or other Police Checks) are required for Work Permit purposes.
What we look for in BUV Faculty
- We are a private University that prides itself on delivering high value learning experiences as well as a vibrant student life. Our commitment is to produce graduates who are 100% work ready, aware of the global business and cultural environment and determined to succeed in whichever career path they choose to follow.
- We are academically rigorous.
- We encourage research and support our faculty in their research projects.
- We work collaboratively.
- We work diligently to provide the best educational experience we can.