Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The legal team at Sanofi is focused on collaborating with our businesses to find effective and efficient solutions to fit their commercial needs. As trusted advisors seeking to foster innovation and advancing company strategy, our lawyers are engaged in supporting on matters ranging from risks, transactions, contracting, general advisory, litigation, public policy initiatives to transformational and transversal projects within and outside of Sanofi.
As a member of this team, you will be expected to provide prompt and thorough advise on topics ranging from complex, sensitive to routine matters in a timely and thoughtful manner. You will have the opportunity and be expected to collaborate effectively and efficiently, both within the India legal team as also with the global Legal teams to maximise on the team’s potential to grow and deliver on the Company’s strategy and goals.
• Partner with key stakeholders in development and execution of business plans and legal implications for these for our businesses in Vietnam.
• Identify, evaluate and address risks thoughtfully on business initiatives and provide high quality, practical, expert legal advice and support to the business and functional teams.
• Prepare negotiate and review legal agreements governing commercial relationships with third parties with whom the Company has dealings.
• Design and implement strategic legal initiatives and solutions for Vietnam while maintaining a right balance with local laws, regulations and company protection.
• Help build and strengthen risk assessment processes for existing business.
• Prepare, negotiate and manage key contracts and other documentation governing commercial relationships with third parties.
• Evaluate, advise, interpret and disseminate information on any significant changes in law and support with required compliances.
• Identify key legal issues and principles and how they relate to markets, relationship types, products, services.
• Liase and/or represent the company with the regulatory or statutory authorities as and when required.
• Structure and negotiate complex transactions with speed and efficiency.
• Handle assigned litigation work, coordinating with external lawyers and following court processes.
• Align with and participate actively in assigned cross-functional projects & initiatives.
• Render required training to business stakeholders and support in gap assessment initiatives
• Demonstrate initiative, drive, proactiveness and agility with work.
• Escalate issues on timely basis where needed and seek guidance to ensure parity in management of legal topics and support the Head of Legal in leading, managing and developing the legal team.
• Support development of junior members of the team and offer guidance to them as required.
• Act with transparency ensuring the highest ethical standards
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 8 years of in-house experience and/or law firm experience.
• Previous experience in healthcare industry preferred
• Substantial previous commercial legal experience, including drafting of complex commercial documentation in both English and Vietnamese languages
• Experience in litigation management or advisory
• Able to work effectively within a team and independently where required
• Driven, motivated, engaged and capable of managing own workload, with flexible approach to changing priorities
• Calm and effective under pressure
• Good influencing skills and have experience in effective relationship building, networking & management
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Analytical skills with good ability to undertake research on legal and non-legal aspects relevant for resolution of matters
• Exceptional legal drafting skills
• Demonstrate sound legal judgment and business acumen
• Good knowledge of Vietnamese pharma laws