Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Executive Director
Division: Management Support
1. Contract management: Draft and review all kinds of commercial contracts and legal documents related to or required for the Company’s operation.
2. Regulatory monitoring: Follow up and update the Company on any new laws and regulations that are related to or may have any impacts to the company’s business.
3. Legal advisory: Advise the Company and its various business units on legal matters and mitigate legal risks (if any) to the business; prepare and submit licensing applications to relevant authorities to ensure the satisfaction of the company business with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Compliance: Ensure the Company is conducting its business in full compliance with all local laws and regulations, professional standards, business practices, and internal rules, including anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption ones.
5. Litigation: advise and assist the Company in dealing with potential disputes with business partners, suppliers and users.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Degree in law or Master of law;
2. At least 5 years in a legal position in an international company or a law firm. Experience in financial industry will be an advantage;
3. Can communicate in English well
1. Critical thinking and commercial mindset;
2. Proven ability to proactively provide insightful and timely legal support to stakeholders across a functionally;
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
4. Flexible and open-minded
5. Strong team player, flexible, international, open minded person, stress resistant, resilient, able to work in a fast-moving and high-pressure environment