Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Supervise, train and directly manage junior colleagues to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner;
• Conduct direct meetings with Clients and other third parties as assigned by the Managing Partner.
• Draft advices, opinions and contracts (including sale contracts, loan agreements, labour contracts, internal labour rules, etc.);
• On behalf of clients to deal with state authorities for proceeding the procedures related to foreign investment including company establishment, amending licenses, sub-licenses;
• Translating main legal documents if required;
• Other tasks assigned by manager/board of management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduated in law or other related areas;
• Have at least 4 years’ experience in similar level;
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Good sense of responsibility and teamwork.
• At least bachelor’s degree in law;
• Have relationship with DOC, DONRE, DPI, etc.;
• Only accept English CVs
• Salary: Negotiaon, based on experiences and skills;
• SHUI as Vietnamese's Law;
• 13th salary and annual performance bonus;
• Annual Health Check-up;
• Annual leave: 12 days/year;
• Annual company trip;
• Lunch at company