Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Designing and implementing IRC (industrial regulatory compliance) process
- Developing and maintaining the IRC (Industrial regulatory compliance) program,
- Identifying the applicable regulatory domains,
- Ensuring that an IRC tracking table is developed and maintained,
- Ensuring that the compliance of the Subsidiary industrial operations with applicable laws, regulations and status of permits/ licenses is assessed and obtained on time
- Providing support, notably to Facility, project manager and Activity Managers, in order to ensure the proper understanding and implementation of the process,
- Monitoring and evaluating the process effectiveness, in order to determine and implement improvement actions if necessary,
- Ensuring data and information related to the process performance are collected, analyzed and evaluated, and reviewed during management review meetings.
- Managing, performing or outsourcing the regulatory watch, permits/ licenses
- Interfacing, as a privileged point of contact, with regulatory agencies, to exchange on laws and regulations, and influence potential changes,
- Facilitating the understanding of the applicable laws and regulations and supporting the Facilities and Activities for the gap analysis and identification of the necessary adjustments
- Supporting the government audit when necessary;
- Maintaining good relationships with central and local authorities and agencies that are relevant to company business’s interests and within the remit of the legal and government affairs;
- Drafting and finalizing official letters to the governments and other correspondences for GA;
2. Local legal related to local compliance
- Leading law updates & implementation in the company
- Advise customer for local regulation compliance related with ALV product and service
- Review all the contracts: labor, procurement, sales...
- Labor relations: disciplinary, retrenchment,...
- Provide legal consultancy to other departments' activities
- Manage disputes, claims, lawsuits and arbitrations arising during business operations including product liability, labor disputes, customer claims, third-party claims… and other legal issues.
3. Other tasks upon request (about 5% work load)
Tasks assigned by direct supervisor
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience: 3-5 years related experience working/ practicing in an international law firm or top tier local law firm or in a legal position in a foreign invested company; including: Internal control & compliance; Basic Knowledge related to Company’s Management System & procedures (ISO 9001, 14001; Industrial Management System / IMS; Standard Operating Procedures; Safety, Qualification, Environment and Qualification Standard, Auditor and Procedures); Knowledge of Local regulation systems; Contract drafting, litigation and amicable settlement disputes, external affairs and government relations practices; Root cause analysis investigations; Computer literacy & Digitalization
- English: good command at 4 skills
- Essentials of Behaviors: Communicating with impact (Giving a sense of purpose & motivating others); Committing to company's performance and responsibility; Managing personal efficiency and competing priorities
- Personality Traits: Inventive/Curious; Easy-Going; Outgoing/Assertive; Analytical/Detached and Secure/Resilient
- This position reports to Operations Director in ALV.