What We Can Offer
- Work and negotiate with Customs Clearance Agents to guarantee cost efficiency.
- Responsible for all related documents, procedures, process in receiving shipment on time, efficiently.
- In cooperation with truckers, forwarders and transportation services.
- Liaises and keeps close contacts with oversea partners involved in payment, warranty goods.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Data function to manage and control inbound, outbound and inventory.
- Undertakes other duties as required.
- 3-4 years of experience in similar position.
- Proficient Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Customs Declaration Software and other office applications).
- Good English: IETLS 6.5 or relevant.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communications and negotiation skills.
*** Why us?
- Working in a leading luxury retail corporation with other brands such as Rolls-Royce, Richard Mille, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, THG S&S, Vertu,etc.
- Attractive salary (negotiation) and 13th month salary...
- Annual health check & Extra health insurance package.
- Annual teambuilding event.
- Opportunities to meet and network with high-class and business people who are your customers.
- Opportunities to be promoted to senior and managerial position and develop your career path as a professional sales expert in a leading luxury retail company.