Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
With its five lines of business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
(*) This instruction is part of GEODIS Data Protection Principles. Your information will be stored strictly and not disclosed with other parties without our company representative's permission. Your personal information will be stored only as long as necessary to fulfil the terms of your interview process, for the company to fulfil its legal and regulatory obligations and to exercise powers granted by the law and case-law.
• Deliver GP Budgets for the Territory;
• Act strategically to achieve personal and overall group success;
• Identify and build relationships with clients within the territory, especially those clients who meet our preferred client criteria;
• commit client base and key stakeholders, both internal and external;
• Meet FaceTime targets as agreed for the Territory by visits, phone calls and direct mail, to both new prospects and existing customers;
• Build & maintain opportunity pipelines in excess of the territory budgets/ hit rates;
• promptly work upon and register opportunities generated in CRM;
• Use Geodis Selling processes to understand customer needs, keep updated with new sailings/routings/solutions in the market to provide client solutions that bring value to their clients supply chains;
• Document and distribute internally relevant customer information;
• Contact customers and handle customer inquiries and customer problems;
• Work according to GSP tools;
• Work closely together with sales colleagues and related functions in order to maximize sales potentials and help meet the total organisation's business goals;
• Handling complaints and trouble shooting;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 3 years' experience with documented sales record
• Sales experience and working knowledge of the international transportation and logistics industry
• Familiarity with the financial aspects of the relevant local economy as well as international market conditions and trends, and international business issues, including currency factors and cultural differences
• Good computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft office etc
• Fluent in local language, comfortable in English and other languages that the job requires to manage customer and other contacts
• Presentation techniques, comfortable with meeting and presenting for groups 2-3 people
• Knowledge of company goals and strategies
YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive salary + attractive incentive scheme
- During 2 months of probation time: 100% salary, Annual leave applied, PTI Health Insurance
- 13th month salary, Yearly performance bonus, Annual salary review
- Bonus for successfully referring new employees, Buddy program for Newcomers
- PTI Health Insurance, Annual health checks
- Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Internal & External Training courses
- Annual company trip, Gifts on special occasions
- 12 - 16 days off annual leave
- Professional global working environment.
- For candidates in HCM: Bluesky Office Building, No. 01 Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- For candidates in Ha Noi: Ocean Park Building, 01 Dao Duy Anh St., Dong Da W, Ha Noi City
Working time: Monday - Friday, flexible working time with the remote working schedule at home.
NOTE: Joining day can be from now or after Tet holiday.