Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at about 20 sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Ingredients
• Cargill Protein
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Maintenance Staff will perform routine maintenance practices, resource management and tools and processes controls to maintain and improve capacity utilization and quality standards realized through reliable operations. In this role, you will execute the work as selected and needed by the production team.
• Execute specific equipment maintenance for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
• Maintain the mechanical and electrical integrity of new installations and existing systems.
• Implement, monitor and maintain best practices to improve operational effectiveness through continuous improvement and reliability excellence methods and tools.
• Monitor capitalized repair and replacement projects, mitigate risk issues, and removes barriers to ensure completion of milestones within budget.
• Partner with vendors and handle contracts related to asset improvements and new asset project activities.
• Ensure the ongoing mechanical, electrical and structural integrity of plant equipment.
• Lead and execute quality maintenance planning.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• University/College graduate, Industrial Electricity, Automation, Mechatronics, Mechanical major
• Have at least 3-5 years experience of hands-on maintenance experience in production company
• Soft skills: teamwork, collaboration, communication…
• Writing and reading English at intermediate level is preferrable.
• Passion for growth. Willing to learn. Hard-working
• Local person or willing to live nearby plant is advantage.
• Attractive base salary, phone & meal allowance
• 14 days of annual leave
• 13th month salary + performance bonus
• 100% salary in probation period, compulsory insurance paid from first working day
• Bao Viet Insurance for employee and 3 family members
• Travelling benefit and educational support for employee’s children
• Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company