Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is responsible to
1. Ensure that Client Care Representative (CCR) and Client Care’s employee care their Client in accordance within the required rules and retention by fostering strong relationship with client while driving efficiency of client renewal and retention activities.
2. Equip Client Care force with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively.
3. Build and manage processes of the full life cycle of the recruiting/onboarding/termination of Client Care force.
4. Collaborate with the Department Head to drive recruitment activities and get feedback on practices and services as well as the key inputs for improvement.
- Design & roll-out management tools and work practices that are Client centric.
- Regularly communicate with the Client Care team to get their feedback on management tools and processes in order to build insights to improve design and/or delivery of initiatives moving forward.
- Assess reports on calls/daily activities to ensure that the information provided is accurate, professional and provided in a pleasant and upbeat manner.
Training and Development
- Lead training needs analysis and assessment of skills and knowledge within Client Care team to identify development needs within Client Care through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Department Head.
- Design, expand and deploy training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual, including self-delivery of training contents or engagement with third-party trainers.
- Design and produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning approaches.
- Work with Department Head in planning the workforce for Renewal Servicing Agent (RSA)/ Client Care Team Leader and ensure the hiring requirements in line with the business strategy and objectives.
- Drive hiring and placement of the best-fit talents from the market
- Consult the policies relating to compensation, benefits to propose a package to final candidate
- Provide recommendations to Department Head in terms of continuous improvement initiatives for hiring process and practices.
- Oversee the implementation and recommend the improvement for background check activities to improve the efficiency.
Manage activities of Client Care team
- Monitor hiring activities including sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience.
- Monitor onboarding activities including preparation for on-board date by driving close collaboration with candidate and relevant departments
- Monitor termination processes to ensure compliance with approved procedure and TAT without impacts to operations activities.
- Logistic: plan, prepare and arrange, organize administration and logistic activities related to kick off, mid-year trips, oversea trips, Department meeting, etc.
Reports and projects as assigned by Head
- Review monthly reports/ad-hoc reports for management along with daily metrics reporting including Quality Management, Training and Development, Talent Acquisition
- Typically work with Client Care team and Head of Client Care on any corrective measures that need to be implemented/developed.
- Monitor training/development budgets and monthly expenditure reports
- Supporting: Other tasks/projects as assigned by Head
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Service oriented mindset
- Strong business acumen and strategic orientation
- In-depth level of oral and written communication skills and facilitation skills
- Good knowledge on Insurance, training methodology
- Good organization and planning skills
- Being matured, self-confident with ability to work under pressure
- Good command of computing skill (Excel, Word, Access), team working, English (speaking and writing)
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to realize root cause of problem and propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to understand or accomplish or deal with task/issue/situation/person
- Ability to manage communications and working progress within the team
Education and experience
- University graduated with at least 8 years of management experience in financial or services
- Having extensive practical experience in customer service settings
- Having working experience in training and development or human resources management is preferable
- Regular interaction with Executive members to share thoughts, initiatives and challenges to drive productivity or solve problems/ issues.
- Regular interaction with team members and internal stakeholders to deliver all activities effectively.