What We Can Offer
This is a key management role where you will oversee the team and gain further exposure to high profile and complex assignments across Viet Nam. At any one time, you will be expected to manage multiple projects and delegate work effectively to your team. You will also get to deal with senior level client representatives, both in Vietnam, and abroad.
- Investigation of fraud and other corporate matters including misappropriation, bribery and corruption, conflicts of interest, accounting fraud, procurement fraud, procurement fraud and procurement fraud.
- Quantification of loss, including assisting clients with asset recovery.
- Assist clients develop their fraud control frameworks to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, and to identify fraud risks in their organisations.
- Use forensic technology and e-reviews in most of our investigations.
- Carry out anti-bribery and anti-corruption due diligence engagements and reviews.
- Eat great food and holiday in exotic locations
- Relish working in a different culture on a variety of different engagements and be comfortable taking the initiative when necessary.
- You ability to work well in a team environment when with client staff and colleagues of all grades and backgrounds – but also not afraid to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and help out at the grassroots level.
- Have a curious mindset and attention to detail, as well as a clear understanding of the commercial issues facing businesses and how to influence client conversations.
- Offer a flexible, accurate and at times innovative approach
- Able to deal calmly with unexpected challenges
- Able to articulate complex issues clearly in written and verbal communication appropriate to the audience
- Able to prepare concise and engaging reports, delivering messages with impact
- Ideally have an accounting or legal qualification
- Enjoy coaching staff and passing on knowledge and guidance
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with