Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The job holder defines the security architecture, ensures that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- The job holder identifies vulnerabilities and work with the research, engineering, and technical client success departments to resolve them and ensure that our network and data remain secure.
A. Data Privacy and Security
- Lead team to define different levels of access to data and who has authorized access to data to ensure only the right people have access to the right data.
- Establish, monitor and enforce processes and procedures to govern how data is collected, shared and used follow proper internal and external compliance requirements.
- Ensure Data processing is properly documented.
- Manage access to sensitive and regulated data and secure data against unauthorized access
- Monitor and detect suspicious behavior on sensitive data.
- Lead team to enhance processes, systems to identify and track who is accessing data, highlight unusual activity and report on odd behavior that’s regulated and sensitive.
- Guide team to provide expert advice and guidance across the business/divisions in relation to data privacy and associated matters.
- Lead and monitor Bank compliance with applicable Regulations (GDPR, GLBA, FFIEC, Vietnam cyber law etc.).
B. Projects Management
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
- Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analyses to improve practices for maximum productivity.
C. Talent Development
- Mentor and coach junior members in the team to enhance their data privacy and security capability.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team and support with the personal development plan.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in data security in large scale organizations, with minimum 3 years of experience in leading team
• English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombank’s policy
• Fluency in major querying languages such as SQL
• Intermediate understanding of Big Data technologies
• Conceptual understanding of the inner workings of an RDBMS
• Advanced command on security software for data protection and authentication
• General fluency in security and authentication mechanisms across IT
• Advanced understanding of major cryptographic concepts, both symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic schemes
• Strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodology
• Experience working in (Agile) teams to lead successful digital transformation projects, involved in the end-to-end planning to implementation