Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Manager for Digital Advisory Services in our Ho Chi Minh City office. This is a unique opportunity for a young and ambitious professional to step up and take the challenge to build and lead a small but growing digital advisory practice.
Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning and executing digital advisory business development plans;
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients;
• Giving pre-sales presentations for digital advisory services;
• Writing proposals for digital advisory engagements;
• Undertaking information gathering at the client;
• Research of international and local best digital practice;
• Writing advisory reports and other advisory deliverables;
• Leading the preparation and presentation of reports to clients;
Based in HCMC, travel to Hanoi or other locations as required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University degree in IT or business.
At least 10 years work experience in IT/digital, at least 5 years as IT/digital consultant/advisory
Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Vietnamese.
Expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital transformation
- Digital/IT audit and governance, familiarity with COBIT or similar standard
- Digital marketing and sales
- Data management and data analysis
- Digital/IT project management
- Digital/IT risk management
- Digital/IT security
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience;
• Initiative: Demonstrates a thirst to seek opportunities and contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
• Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjust to any changes in the work required; and
• Interpersonal skills: Quick learner, Service-oriented, Problem-solving mentality.